REGISTER for the FALL/WINTER 2022-2023 SEASON
- IMPORTANT! We are moving to an upgraded member portal program that is integrated with our new facility management and small group training registrations. If you have registered for any of our small group trainings over the summer than you already have a portal account. If you are a new or returning player who has not participated in any small group training sessions over the summer then you will need to register for your new portal account in our new system.
- DUE ASAP
- This must be done by ALL ATTACK MEMBERS
- NOTE- Families with more than one player in the Attack program should only register for 1 Portal Account (all players/siblings and their info will be kept track of in 1 family acct).
- You will be able to view and pay for your season fee’s via your portal account, view previous invoices and payments, book training sessions, track trainings that you have registered for, etc.
- Payments made via Cash, Check or Venmo will be recorded in your portal account when they are received so you will be able to monitor your balance and payment information via your portal
- DUE ASAP
- This must be done by ALL PLAYERS every new season.
- TeamSnap is the program that we use for a majority of our in-season communication including team emails and chat messages between team members (both individual and group messages). TeamSnap will allow us to “Chat” with each other directly via the TeamSnap app that can be downloaded onto your cell phone.
- DUE by SAT AUG 20th, 2022
- Uniforms are for the Summer 2022 & Fall/Winter 2022-2023 seasons, so players who participated on an Attack team this last summer season do NOT need to purchase a uniform for the Fall/Winter season.
- IMPORTANT NOTE- The new uniform style is running bigger than the previous F/W season and the YXL size is extremely big when compared to the previous uniform. If your daughter typically wears a YXL, we would strongly suggest you try on a sample size before placing your order.
- Sample Uniforms will be available for players to try on at our Attack Gym (212 W Gruenther Rd, Gretna NE 68028) on Tues Aug 16th, 2022 from 3:00pm-5:30pm.
- Returning players who already have a practice jersey can use it again for this next season and only need to order and purchase a new practice jersey if they need a new or different size.
- The 1st 1/2 of the Fall/Winter 2022-2023 Season Fee is DUE by SAT AUG 20th, 2022
- The FINAL BALANCE of the Fall/Winter 2022-2023 Season Fee is DUE by TUES SEPT 20th, 2022
- Please contact Shawna Carson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make arrangements for an alternative payment plan.
- You can pay for your season fee’s via
- Credit Card thru your Portal Account or via our Website Payment/Purchase Page
- Cash (Can be given to Zach or Shawna in a sealed envelope with the players name and grade on it)
- Venmo (Send Payment to VENMO ID= “Zach-Isherwood”)
- Check (Mail checks to NE Attack Basketball at 22812 Copper Ridge Road, Gretna NE 68028)
- In order to assist in scheduling tournaments and player availability, we would appreciate if players would complete the Tourney Attendance Form to let us know if they have conflicting events on any weekends between Oct 15th, 2022 thru Feb 26th, 2023. This form can be completed again throughout the season if events come up for players and you become aware of weekends that you will be unavailable.
We are planning to begin our F/W practices on Sunday Sept 11th. We will continue to communicate with you as we get the information we need to finalize practice schedules. Players will be evaluated during the first several weeks of practice and will be placed on their skill appropriate teams following those evaluations. We will also get tournament schedules posted as soon as possible. Teams will begin participating in tournaments around the end of Oct.