YOUTH REGISTRATION for the FALL/WINTER 2023-2024 Season
DUE by THUR AUG 10th
- Uniforms MUST be ordered & paid for by THUR AUG 10th @ 8:00pm
- Uniforms that are NOT ordered AND paid for by Thur Aug 10th will incur an additional cost of $40 ($20/top & $20/shorts) to cover fees charged on late orders that are added after the fact
- Delivery for uniforms may take up to 8 weeks, so all uniforms MUST be ordered & paid for by this deadline to ensure that we will get them before the 1st tournament.
- !!! UNIFORMS MUST BE PAID VIA CREDIT CARD ONLY !!! (NO Venmo or Check payments for Uniforms)
- Uniforms for the Fall/Winter 2023-2024 season are the same as the Summer 2023 season so returning players from the Summer season do NOT need to order a new uniform (unless they would like and extra set or a different size).
- NEW PLAYERS must also order a PRACTICE JERSEY
- Returning players who already have a practice jersey can use it again for this next season and only need to purchase a new practice jersey if they need a new or different size.
→ ALL players will receive a new SHOOTING SHIRT for the Fall/Winter season. There is no additional charge for the Shooting Shirt.
DUE by THUR AUG 10th
- This must be done by ALL PLAYERS every new season.
- TeamSnap is the program that we use for a majority of our in-season communication including team emails and chat messages between team members (both individual and group messages). TeamSnap will allow us to “Chat” with each other directly via the TeamSnap app that can be downloaded onto your cell phone.
DUE by THUR AUG 10th
- The 1st 1/2 of the Fall/Winter 2023-2024 Season Fee is DUE by THUR AUG 10th
- The FINAL BALANCE of the Fall/Winter 2023-2024 Season Fee is DUE by SUN SEPT 10th
- Please contact Shawna Carson at email@example.com if you need to make arrangements for an alternative payment plan.
- You can pay for your season fee’s via
- Credit Card via our Website Store or thru your Portal Account
- Cash (Can be given to Zach or Shawna in a sealed envelope with the players name and grade on it)
- Venmo (Send Payment to VENMO ID= “Zach-Isherwood”)
- Check (Mail checks to NE Attack Basketball at 22812 Copper Ridge Road, Gretna NE 68028)
NEW PLAYERS: Once you have confirmed your spot & completed the TeamSnap Registration, we will set up your Portal Account
You will receive an email inviting you to LOGIN to your account once it has been set up
RETURNING PLAYERS should already have a Portal Account from the previous season & can LOGIN at any time to view their account information and balance
NOTE: Families with more than one player in the Attack program will only have 1 Portal Account (all players/siblings and their info will be kept track of in 1 family acct)
You will be able to view and pay for your season fee’s via your portal account, view previous invoices and payments, book training sessions, track trainings that you have registered for, etc.
Payments made via Cash, Check or Venmo will be recorded in your portal account when they are received so you will be able to monitor your balance and payment information via your portal
- In order to assist in scheduling tournaments and player availability, we would appreciate if players would complete the Tourney Attendance Form to let us know if they have conflicting events on any weekends or dates between Oct 14th, 2023 thru Feb 25th, 2024. This form can be completed again throughout the season if events come up for players and you become aware of weekends that you will be unavailable.
- START DATE: The 1st practice for the Fall/Winter season will be on Sunday Sept 10th.
PRACTICES: Teams will practice twice a week. Practices will typically be held on Sunday & 1 week night during September and much of October (before we begin participating in tournaments). Practices will move to 2 nights during the week around the end of October or beginning of November.
- Players will be evaluated during the first few weeks of practice and will be placed on their skill appropriate teams following those evaluations.
- Initial practice schedules for the first few weeks (evaluation period) will likely be posted sometime around the end of Aug or beginning of Sept, after we have received player confirmations for the season as well as final confirmations for available gym space.
- Practice schedules for specific teams (following the evaluation period) will likely be posted after we have gotten a few of the evaluation practices under our belt and are able to determine the best team compatibility for practice times as well as account for coaching assignments.
- COACHES: Coaching assignments for teams will be made after we have received player confirmations for the season and in some cases may not be finalized until after the evaluation practices have gotten underway.
- TOURNAMENT SCHEDULES: Teams will begin participating in tournaments around mid-late Oct. Tournament schedules will be posted as soon as possible after we are able to confirm tournament dates & locations that events are being hosted.
We are excited to get started with our Fall/Winter season!