HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRATION for the SPRING/SUMMER 2024 SEASON
Please confirm your spot and your commitment to play for NE Attack for the 2024 Summer Season by completing your REGISTRATION AND MAKING A PAYMENT for 1/2 of the season fees.
- The first 1/2 of your Season Fee ($875) is due immediately to confirm and secure your spot.
- The FINAL BALANCE is DUE by Wed Jan 10th
- You can pay for your season fee’s via…
- Credit Card using the link above
- Venmo (Send Payment to VENMO ID= “Zach-Isherwood”)
- Check (Mail checks to NE Attack Basketball at 22812 Copper Ridge Road, Gretna NE 68028)
- Cash (Can be given to Zach or Shawna in a sealed envelope with the players name and grad year on it)
NOTE: High School Players do NOT need to purchase a Uniform. UNIFORMS ARE PROVIDED FOR ALL of our HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS and will be required to be turned in at the end of the summer season.
- The High School Spring/Summer practices will begin around Mid-March (shortly after the Nebraska Girls State BB Tournament)
- The first few weeks of practice in the Spring will determine which specific team each girl will initially be placed on
- We typically roster 9 players per team
- We are planning to have 10 High School teams for the 2024 summer season
- Every team will play in 8-9 tournaments from April-July (average of 2 per month)
- All teams will have mostly identical practice schedules in March-April