REGISTER for the High School SPRING/SUMMER 2023 SEASON
Please complete the 2 Registrations below by DECEMBER 10th, 2022 in order to confirm your spot on one of our High School Teams.
REGISTER for your MEMBER PORTAL ACCOUNT (NEW PLAYERS ONLY)
- NOTE: Families with more than one player in the Attack program should only register for 1 Portal Account (all players/siblings and their info will be kept track of in 1 family acct). Please use the link below to UPDATE YOUR PORTAL ACCOUNT if you already have one and need to add an additional player to your account or change existing data.
- You will be able to view and pay for your season fee’s via your portal account, view previous invoices and payments, book training sessions, track trainings that you have registered for, etc.
- Payments made via Cash, Check or Venmo will be recorded in your portal account when they are received so you will be able to monitor your balance and payment information via your portal
- This must be done by ALL PLAYERS every new season.
- TeamSnap is the program that we use to collect a majority of the information that will be needed and used for College Coach Viewing Tournaments and Player Rosters. It is also used for in-season communication including team emails and chat messages between players (both individual and group messages). TeamSnap will allow us to “Chat” with each other directly via the TeamSnap app that can be downloaded onto your cell phone.
- The first 1/2 of your Season Fee ($875) is due by Tues Jan 10th. The link to make your payment will be live and available on Jan 2nd.
- A DISCOUNT of ($30) will be granted if payment is made in full by Jan 10th= $1720
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are making a change in payment processing on the backend. Please do NOT send any payments via credit card or Venmo before Jan 2nd.
- The FINAL BALANCE is DUE by FRI FEB 10th
- Please contact Zach Isherwood at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make arrangements for an alternative payment plan.
- You can pay for your season fee’s via
- Credit Card thru your Portal Account or via our Website Payment/Purchase Page
- Cash (Can be given to Zach or Shawna in a sealed envelope with the players name and grade on it)
- Venmo (Send Payment to VENMO ID= “Zach-Isherwood”)
- Check (Mail checks to NE Attack Basketball at 22812 Copper Ridge Road, Gretna NE 68028)
Our High School Players do NOT need to purchase a Uniform. UNIFORMS ARE PROVIDED FOR ALL of our HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS and will be required to be turned in at the end of the summer season.