Jan 8-10, 2021 (Fri-Sun) I Have A Dream Classic- Omaha NE
- No limits on spectators, but expected to be household members. This is up to you to manage.
- Please leave the gym after each game, you may wait in the concession area if you like. Be aware tables are limited to 8 people in those areas.
- PLEASE PLEASE wear your masks at all times unless you are actively eating or drinking. We don't want to enforce this any more than you, but these are the rules we must all adhere to.
UPDATED COVID RESTRICTIONS (Jan 8, 2021)
A couple of updates and reminders.
- Iowa has changed their spectator limits as of today, anyone can attend games. We will be following that guideline as well, while that means anyone can attend we still require masks at all times for all spectators, coaches and players not actively playing.
- We are still requiring teams to clear the courts and leave the gym area while not playing.
- Please do not arrive to your games more than 20 minutes early.
- The gyms will open 30 minutes prior to the first games each day, i.e. 5:00pm at IWFH on Friday, 5:30pm at Lied on Friday, 7:30am at IWFH, 7:30am at Abide on Saturday and Sunday
- The gym at Abide can be a bit hard to find, it is on the Abide Campus which is completely fenced in with the exception the front gate. The gym is in building G, the furthest NE part of the Campus.