ADMISSION:All admission will be taken via CREDIT CARD ONLY and the prices below do not include sales tax.
Daily: $10 for adults, $7 for K-12 students and senior citizens, and free admission to anyone not yet in school.
Weekend Pass: $25 for adults, $20 for K-12 students and senior citizens
ONLY COACHES are allowed to bring basketballs into any OSA facility. No off-court dribbling is allowed.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK MAY BE BROUGHT INTO ANY OSA GAME VENUES
• SCOREKEEPERS: Each team will need to provide a parent volunteer scorekeeper for each game; One volunteer will run book; One volunteer will run clock. All scorekeepers must be at least 16 years old.
• PARKING: Please do not park in the designated "no parking" areas.
• VENUES: Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start of the first game. All teams will have a 5-minute warm-up period unless we are running behind.
3rd – 8th Grade Tournament Rules ALL COMBINED GRADE LEVEL DIVISIONS/POOLS WILL PLAY BY THE RULES OF THE OLDEST GRADE LEVEL ***GAMES WITH ASTERISKS BY THEM ARE EXHIBITION GAMES AND WILL NOT COUNT TOWARD POOL RECORD***
Some specific rules are as follows:
1. Rim heights: all 3rd-8th grade teams will play on 10-foot rims. Ball size are as follows:
• 3rd–7th Grade Boys and Girls Divisions: 28.5 (women’s ball) (8th Grade Girls will also use 28.5) • 8TH Grade Boys: 29.5 (men’s ball)
2. Home Team Provides Game Ball; Home Team Wears White/Light Jersey (Home team is listed FIRST on the schedule)
3. All Grades game clock:
• Two 20-minute halves per game. • Clock stops on all whistles during last minute of each half only. • One 30-second time-out per overtime period (cannot carry over unused time-outs) • 2-minute half time
4. Time Outs: Three 60 second timeouts per game; do not carry over into Overtime Periods.
5. Overtime period limited to 2 minutes with stopped clock during final minute only. One 30-second time-out per overtime period
6. Free Throw Shots: 3rd Grade Boys, 3rd Grade Girls, and 4th Grade Girls will shoot free throws at 12 feet. We will have tape on each of the courts at the 12-foot mark.
• On 7th team foul - 1 and 1. • On 10th team foul - 2 shots.
7. Technical Fouls:
• Two technical fouls on the bench (coach) - ejection from current game and remainder of the day (may not coach ANY teams for the rest of the day) • Two technical fouls on player - ejection from current and remainder of the day (may not play ANY games for the rest of the day) • Two coach ejections - elimination of coach from tournament (all teams).
8. Full-court press policy:
• 3rd-8th Boys and Girls: Any team may press full court unless they have a twenty-point (20) lead or greater. This includes swiping at or stealing the ball after a rebound in transition. If the referee determines that possession was lost in transition before half court, then the team will be awarded the ball out of bounds in their back court.
9. Teams are allowed to play with 4 players if needed.
10. Eligibility- Players can play up a grade, but CANNOT, under any circumstance, play down. There are no exceptions to this rule! Participants may play on more than one team, provided that both teams are not in the same division/pool.
11. Rule for Coaches’ Bench Behavior:
• Only two coaches per team will be allowed on the team bench. No exceptions! If a scorekeeper is on the bench, that person will be considered a coach. • Only the Head Coach can make comments to the referees or workers at the score table. If the assistant coach doesn't comply, the referee is instructed to call a technical foul on the bench.
12. Only the Head Coach will be allowed to stand.
13. Coaches'/Fan Attitudes: It is understood that games get quite exciting. It is important that all maintain a proper etiquette and display of sportsmanship. The referees will be given full licensing to eject fans and coaches from the gym.